JOB VACANCIES AT BLUE WATER HOLIDAYS
Award-winning cruise specialist Blue Water Holidays is expanding its successful team and is now recruiting for the following position. This is an exceptional opportunity to join a dynamic and forward-thinking company, with competitive salary and pension scheme. Based in central Skipton.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual to assist with the administration of our worldwide travel business.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Dealing with post-booking queries from customers and holiday companies
- Checking and sending holiday confirmations
- Checking financial details for holiday bookings
- Processing statements and invoices
- Highly numerate and literate
- Good IT skills including Excel
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
Permanent, full time position. Full training will be given although previous admin experience is desirable. We offer a competitive salary and pension scheme.
Please apply to email@example.com with current CV, covering letter and salary expectations. Closing date 12 October 2018.